Registry code: 14330059
Address: Marsi 3b-19, Tallinn, 11316, Estonia
- General terms and conditions
- The general terms and conditions apply to legal relationships that arise when an order is placed through the ordering environment (hereafter the online store) on the website of Coffee Crystal OÜ (hereafter the Seller) at www.kohecoffee.ee. In addition to the general terms and conditions, the relationship between the Customer and the Seller is regulated by the laws of the Republic of Estonia, other conditions related to the online store and established best practice.
- Kohe Coffee is the responsible data processor of your personal data. Kohe Coffee shares the necessary personal data with our partner Maksekeskus AS for processing payments.
- Ordering procedure
- The Customer chooses the goods they wish to purchase, marks the required quantity of each item, adds them to the basket, selects the payment method and confirms the order.
- Payment methods are listed on the website on the same page on which contact details can be submitted, Kohe Coffee uses the service of Maksekeskus for processing payments.
- The order is delivered to the Customer within Estonia using the method chosen by the Seller. The delivery fee is added to the price of the ordered goods. The delivery fee is determined by the company that provides the transport service.
- The Seller can be paid for an order confirmed by the Customer via a bank link or a credit card payment through maksekeskus.ee. After an order is placed, the Customer receives confirmation of their order at the e-mail address specified in their contact details.
- The order is processed after the money for the goods is transferred to the Seller's bank account.
- The order is delivered within 10 working days (unless stated otherwise in the product description).
- Customer's rights
- The Customer has the right to order goods from the online store for the price and on the terms specified and fixed by the Seller.
- The goods that are sent to the Customer must correspond to their descriptions and the conditions laid out in these terms and conditions.
- The Customer has the right to cancel an order within 14 days without providing a reason for doing so as laid down in law. This only applies to private persons.
- The returned order must be unused and in the original packaging. In order to return the goods please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find you a solution.
- Customer's obligations
- When placing an order, the Customer is obliged to submit the following required data: given name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address and the parcel terminal of their choice.
- By placing an order, the Customer confirms that they agree to the general terms and conditions and undertake to follow them. The delivery address cannot be changed once an order has been placed.
- The Customer undertakes to check the goods immediately upon obtaining them at the parcel terminal for any deviations from the product description or any damage. The Seller is not obliged to respond to any later claims.
- Goods sold online
- The products available online are specialty instant coffee and other coffee accessories.
- A description is provided for each product in stock.
If you have any questions or feedback, please e-mail our customer support at email@example.com or call us on +372 5396 3332.